Friday, July 02, 2010

Pain and Positivity

I have written a lot about attitude of late -that is - a positive attitude! And I can't stress this enough as a vital healing tool.

I have recently been suffering considerable pain from a spinal injury so I am speaking from personal experience. The human mind has so much influence over our body's wellbeing and healing ability.

Here are some exercises and suggestions to help keep this positive attitude "alive and kicking"!!
I have road tested them so I know they work!

As you wake, focus on the present moment, (not the day ahead, but just on that moment), and both visualise and affirm your desired outcome, then you can carry this outcome with you throughout your day.

Exercise as much as you are able as this alone will lift and energise you. when you feel stressed about past or present unsettling events or feelings, be still, listen to a relaxing CD, music or guided Meditation.

Finally use the Universal Law of Attraction, if you have a positive and optimistic outlook you will attract more of the same into your life, and you will find as I have, that you are able to cope with whatever life throws at you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home